Thursday, April 28, 2011

Triumphant Return

Fret not, my 1-4 loyal blog readers, I haven't abandoned Caitlin in Carolina. I've actually been working for the last week or so, and gainful employment is not conducive to frequent blog posts apparently. Unfortunately, the job was only temporary and is just about over, save for a day or two of work in the future. Fortunately, it was the most frustratingly boring job I have ever had so I don't mind not having to do it anymore. Unfortunately, it was also the highest paying job I've ever had. See how my feelings yo-yo back and forth?

After not writing for well over a week, I find myself forgetting about things that happened that I ordinarily would have mentioned. I plan to write about things, think "Meh", and file them away under "Things to Forget." Basically, I'm bad at blogging. I also hate the word "blog" and the verb "blogging."

Aside from working on a mind numbing database, I went on a picnic with Steven a little over a week ago. I like the olden timey romanticism of picnics but I'm always slightly uneasy when actually doing it. Probably much like riding a penny farthing. You know, or not. This picnic has been in the works since September due to Groupon rescheduling issues followed by winter followed by our own scheduling issues, so it was exciting to finally be able to go.







I suppose the only other note worthy occurrence has been our acquisition of a washer and dryer. However, no one wants to really hear about that, so I leave you with these pictures of Josie wearing some magnets as a necklace.



No comments:

Post a Comment