Monday, April 4, 2011

New, but not really improved

We're only 4 days into April and this is already my third post! Will I keep writing here on a regular basis, or will I completely abandon this site for 5 weeks until something important happens and I am prodded into blogging about it? Who knows! That's half my charm: being completely erratic.

The purpose of this post was to brag about spiffing up the design of my blog. Of course, if you're looking at this now then you are already seeing the redesign and have promptly forgotten what it used to look like. This is all very anti climactic for you. I'm sorry. To console you, I have added Complimentary Blog Fish to the side bar. You can watch them, have them follow your mouse and even feed them imaginary fish food by clicking within their tank. Exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment